MORE COMING SOON!
Picture Perfect Places
For beautiful sights for the London skyline, have a walk around Primrose Hill. It’s so relaxed and the perfect opportunity to wander around one of the city’s parks.
This is one of my favourite places in London, it’s home to the Royal Opera House, which I recommend you visit for some sweet photography session. If you do have the time, secure some tickets to see a ballet performance, it’s very much worth it. I consider Covent Garden the centre of London as it has some amazing restaurants and amazing shops too. Right next to it is Seven Dials, where you can find the Covent Garden Hotel, Monmouth Coffee, Orla Kiely and other great names.
For those looking to experience the alternative scene in London, Brick Lane is the place to go. From vintage to great little independent shops, the whole area feels like it’s a completely different city. Not so far away is the Columbia Road Flower Market, which opens on Saturdays, a must visit for everyone!
For anyone with an architectural eye, the Somerset House is amongst the most beautiful buildings in London. Its clean and crisps lines make for the perfect picture. One of my favourite spots for lunch, Spring Restaurant is located on the Right Wing.
Fortnum & Mason
When it comes to food, Fortnum & Mason is the place to go if you want to get any authentic British goods. The Parlour is my favourite spot for ice-cream, it’s such a retro looking space.
The Electric Cinema
If you have enough time, catch a viewing of recent film at the Electric, the interior is gorgeous, makes you feel like you are back in the 20s. Sit and relax with your favourite cocktail, beer or wine.
Harrod’s Food Hall
Hyde Park / Kensington Gardens
– Must-visit museums: Tate Gallery, Saatchi Gallery, Natural History Museum, Science Museum & V&A
– Afternoon tea at Sketch London
– Dinner with a view at Duck & Waffle
– Stroll and shopping around Covent Garden
– Go for Ice cream at La Gelatiera in Covent Garden
– Hit Fortnum & Mason’s Parlour for an afternoon of Ice Cream eating
– Visit Harrod’s Food Hall & Fortnum & Mason
– Go for a walk around St James Park
– Visit The Electric Cinema for some popcorn and a movie
– Have a burger at Honest Burgers